9/20/2016

Vegan problems


This post was ispired by the lovely youtuber Kiera Rose

As a vegan I went though some ethical problems and annoying questions, so here's a list of my top 5 vegan problems.

1. When friends and family are not vegan and you have to struggle with the food they maky for you.
Let me explain. People I know usually understand what veganism is, but I can't avoid people arking if I can eat fish or cheese and the answer is NO I DON'T and I DON'T WANT TO.

2. Most of the people call vegans "maniacs" because we care about the quality of food and we read the ingriedients before buying something.
Personally it is something that freaks me out because caring about our health and about what we put in our about is not obsessive behavior, it is natural.

3. The B12 vitamin. I think the most annoying question is about vitamins. You would talk about animal right and health, but the only thing people can mention is your supposed shortage of B12.

4. Something I have to deal with is finding good avocados in the shop. In most of countries where veggies and fruit like avocados, mangos and papayas need to be imported the quality is not the best.
When I travel abroad and I eat incredibly delicious veggies and fruit is like christmas.

5. Recipes. In the last few months I discovered how easy to make and delicious are vegan recipes.
Being vegan is also eating healthy and being aware of your body and your soul. Internet is such a good source of information and new recipes to try, I recommend as a good vegan community the app VeganAmino where everyone can share tips and homemade recipes with the vegan community, incredible how useful is!
Let's try new recipes and feel comfortable with food!
(Search Greenish Minds on VeganAmino)

That's it, after this short list make sure to subscribe my channel (Greenish Minds) for new videos about veganism, self-love, travel and dreadlocks (the channel is growing up, more videos soon, help it to grow).

Spread the vegan message and spread your happiness all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment