7/20/2016

Why I started this blog


After a few posts I wanted to talk about the reasons why I started this blog.
"I was not used to happiness", this is the reason, not that obvious, so let me explain.
I spent most of my life struggling with my dissatisfaction and my pessimism so I've lost a lot of wonderful things from my teenage years: the first kiss, the first trip without parents, hanging out with friends all night. These experiences just flipped away and one of my biggest regrets is I didn't enjoy them, I didn't find any beauty in what I did.
Luckily, better late than never, I realized there is such plenty of beauty in life.
I started taking care of myself, studying more and appriciate everything life would give to me. I kept my eyes opened and I discovered what being a child feels like, so everything around me looked new and magnificent again.
Nowadays I find almost everything which surround me incredibly stunning and it makes me really happy.
We are close to the end, don't worry.
During the last years I joined many communities (vegan, for the animal rights, volunteering, artistic...) which welcomed me with joy and let me feel at home, so I had an idea: why not create a HAPPY COMMUNITY.
A "place" where people can share their passions, what makes them happy.
I'm also thinking about starting a youtube channel with the same aim, interviewing everybody want to share something which makes him/her happy.
I would like to share with you a quote from one of the most touching movie I've ever seen: "Happiness is real only when shared" (Into the wild).
Let's share our happiness and let's be happy together.

Please, If you read this post, comment below (anonymously too, I don't mind, but do it). It would mean a lot for me to read what you think.
Thank you so much.

2 comments: