7/14/2016

How photography changed my life

My whole life has been marked by falling in love with art everyday, from visual arts to music and phylosophy.
I've always had passion for drawing, since I was young.
During the elementary school I wanted to be an artist, I was not very talented, but I had passion. I used to spend hours and hours drawing, which was the only thing that mattered to me and I don't regret it.
On my last year I started playing piano just for fun, but I immediately fell in love with how music made me feel and in a few years I also learned how to play guitar, cello and I joined a band.
I felt so lucky for having the chance to be on stage and singing the songs I loved, sharing my passion with the audience was incredible and also helped me with my shyness.


The passion for music influenced my decisions too because four years ago I chose an high school where I'm currently studying music.
I don't regret any of my decisions, I've built my life on art and beauty and it is amazing.
When I got interested in photography I was speechless, I've never been good at using words to describe the reality around me, I used to see the world like a grey and sad place to live in, but when I saw the colors my life changed.
I found a way to share my colorful vision of the world without words, photography made it possible.
If you want to see what I'm talking about check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment