7/24/2016

Let's talk about you!


This post is related with the previous one.
If you liked it, you need to read this one because you will get more information!
Why Green?
Green represents hope and tranquility in many cultures and it is the most natural colour in the world (don't worry I won't forget the other colours), we would be surrounded by green if we let nature flourish.
What do you mean with "Happy community"?
There are a lot of communities around the world, internet helped them to become international, but talking about different ideas, opinions and beliefs we have forgotten something which can unite all of us: Happiness.
This feeling is what everyone share, it doesn't matter where we come from or why we are happy, we can describe it and feel happy together.
Who will be part of the community?
Everyone who wants to.
I don't want it to be about me, I have already spoken about my happiness on this blog. On the channel I want to talk about what makes YOU happy.
How can we do it?
Easy, tell me your story.
Tell me what makes you deeply happy, tell me what you experienced and what you've learned. Talk about something is really important for you, a part of your life.
Why?
I see beauty wherever I look.
I think there is something straordinary in what is ordinary, we can find beauty in everything.
It may not make sense, but for me it does because I know being not used to happiness is really common nowadays and it is stressful.
We shouldn't despise things we haven't when we could appreciate what we have.
This is the reason behind it.
Feeling part of a community makes us happy because we feel attached to the group we belong, so I'm asking to you: Would you join a community where all you need is happiness?
If you would, help me to make it possible.
What you need to do:
  • Write and tell me your story sending it here -> greenishminds@gmail.com
  • Enclose a photo of you
I will reply and you will know when and where (blog and channel) your story will be published.
Help me to make a dream possible, help me to make people smile and be happy with your story.
Why should we do it?
Big question, but I won't choose the reason for you.
Talking about sad or incredible things it's too easy. I want to focus on love and happiness in the everyday life because it is not straordinary, it is REAL.

"Happiness is real only when shared" - Into the Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment