9/30/2016

Life begins every single day


I had the ispiration to write this post from some things that have happened recently.
There is only one thing I want to say to everybody out there who are going through bad times and it is "I care and I can understand".
I know saying "You'll get better" doesn't work, you feel stuck in a life you don't want, you feel like i cage made of your own skin.
I know how it makes you feel and I know how strong you have to be to live everyday with that feeling.
I know you wake up in the morning and the world seems grey every single day, it seems you can change anything.
You suffer and you give up thinking you deserve what is happening to you.
You feel heavy under the world which is crushing on you, you feel guilty because you don't have the strength to run away and escape from all that fear and pain.
Nobody around you seems to understand you and you start blaming on yourself because they can't hear you're screaming inside.
I know you feel alone even if there is someone else around you, you stop talking, smiling and You stop living.
Well, you don't even know how powerful you are to take all that boulder on your shoulders.
It is ok to not have everything under your control, it's not your fault if people can't understand you, it's not because of you people are disappointed.

When you will realize how strong you need to be to bear all that stuff, because you will find it out one day, you will discover what is behind all that pain.
You will discover how you really are, how positive and beautiful you really are.
Nobody will stop you, you will do whatever you want because you survived worse situations, because you had the power to win the sadness.
You need to find out what ispires you and motivates you and you will be invincible.
I know it takes a long time to recover from all that fear that kept you paralyzed, this is a long journey, but you have to do you for yourself, to find how you truly are and begin to live life.
You DESERVE to be happy and smile everyday, that's what you really deserve.
Don't let others to say the opposite.

It may not matter, but I care about you, I care about your happiness. Stay focused on what you want and stay positive! You can change your life if you want to.
Be the best yourself, do it for your own happiness because you need to live, not just to survive.



This is the story behind the everybody's scars, mine too. I've always seen my scars as a big failure, a symbol of you I did wrong in my life, but now I can see beyond them, I can see the person I was to understand the person I am, they remind me everyday what I went through and I strong I am to be here now.
I'm so proud of myself and I'm so proud of you!
Stay positive, spread your happiness and be the best yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment