7/04/2016

Motivation

This morning I was thinking about motivation. What motivates people to do something they ardently want?
Whatever it is your purpose, you need to focus on why you want to do it.
I will try to summarize what worked for me (with some examples):
1. Inspiration
When I decided to go vegan I had a lot of doubts, I admit it, but I got my inspiration from almost 4 people:
The first one is my father. On his highest weight (110 kg – 242 pounds) he decided he couldn't go on like this because he wouldn't have been here today to see his daughter growing up. It took him 5 years to lose 40 kg and now he's one of the happiest person I've ever known.
Two years ago he also decided to go vegan and work on his body to be healthier and stronger for me and my mother.
He is such an inspiration to have the strength to change my life as he did!
The second one is a lovely girl named Alyse who has a youtube channel Raw Alignment (she is amazing) and last but not least two brothers from Norway (youtube channel Sweet Natural Living).
I got inspiration from them to follow my dreams, to keep studying about health and I had the chance to see with my eyes the real connection between being healthy and being happy.
For those you have any doubt about changing diet or you want to change your habits to feel better with yourself, I want you to know you have the strength to do it.
If you are scared or afraid about what can happen, just take your time to study the topic more and get into it then, try it when you feel ready.
You can discover that it may fits for you, it could even make you happy.
2. Support
If someone supports you for what you are doing, it will be like you are doing it together, it could be quite easier.
I'm really lucky because my family always supported me for almost everything I did in my life. I know maybe not everybody can say the same.

I went to xfactor last year, I'm not that proud of how it went, but my father was there for me, to support me anyway.
During the audition I made a mistake and I just gave up, I knew that was not what I want to do with my life.
That experience gave me the chance to learn one of the most important things in life:
The best supporter for you... is you.
Believe in yourself and you will do whatever you want.
You can make mistakes, but it doesn't matter because every mistake will let you know more about yourself.
3. Intuition
Potentially you can completely change your life overnight, but if you aren't ready it will only upset you.
This is what intuition stands for, you need to find the optimal conditions to be ready to change, physically and mentally.
It is similar to when you read a book: some years ago it may was insignificant, but if you read it today it might be a revelation.
Things need time to happen, if not today, maybe tomorrow.

Let me know what works for you, what you are planning for the future and how far you want to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment