6/28/2016

This is my story.

Hi,
I'm Anna, an 18 girl from Italy. I decided to start this blog to share with the world my story and my journey to an happy and healthy life. If someone is reading this, make a noise, comment below and let me know what you think!

This is my story, different (maybe similar) to others, just mine.
I've never felt confortable with food. Since I was young I've always been very choosy, my diet only consisted in dairy products, meat, sweets and a few types of veggies and fruit.
Obviously, following such a bad lifestyle, I've always been an overweight child.
I had no confidence, no self esteem, just nothing to be proud of.
Growing up, I went though bullying and people always made fun of me. Five years ago ( I was only 13), I was diagnosed with depression, social anxiety disorder and OCD.
I used to spend my days feeling extremely sad and commiserating myself. I self-harmed until one year and a half ago, it is not a secret for who knows me in person.
I have had enough of it, I couldn't take it anymore.
I just wanted to care about myself more than I did before, so after some therapies I stopped harming myself.
I started surrounding myself with positive people, colours and positive vibes. I also started feeling confortable with my scars which I know for sure it was one of the scariest things to me.
I am now on my last high school year and my life is completely different, maybe a little bit lonely, but absolutely happier.
It took me a long time to recover, but now I have the stregth to make my life even better.
I want my life to be healthy, happy and full of great experiences.
I currently pursue my passion for photography, music and travelling. 
I used to be vegetarian for the last year and three months ago I got interested in veganism and health consciousness for the first time, I went vegan since then.
I also started exercising more and doing a lot of little actions to make my days full of positive vibes.

I'm here to lend a hand to everyone who wants to get better from a bad experience/period and to tell my story because happiness is real only when shared (Into the wild).

P.s. If I made some mistakes I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment