7/06/2016

I am a vegan smoothie lover!


I LOVE smoothies, they are nutritious, delicious and colorful.
Today I'm sharing with you two of my favorite summer smoothies and one of my vegan ice cream recipes.
1.
Ingredients:
  • Frozen bananas
  • Carots
  • Apricots
  • Peaches
This smoothie is fresh and sweet.
It is perfect for a busy day or physical activities.
 2.
Ingredients:
  • Frozen bananas
  • Melon
  • Apricots
  • Peaches
This smoothie is so orange!

Personally, I consider colors a big part of eating food. It may be childish, but I'm more attracted to colorful food, eating a colorful meal I feel satisfied physically and also mentally.
Colors make me happy.

Banana ice cream

Ingredients:
  • Frozen bananas
  • Peaches
  • Cocoa powder
In addition:
  • Oatmeal
  • Pumpkin seeds
  • Chopped flaxseeds
  • Melon
It taste so delicious!

During the summer, I mostly use peaches, melon, apricots, watermelon because in my country they are very common and they are seasonal fruit.
It is very important to use seasonal fruit because they are in their optimal state, ripe and full of vitamins.
In my opinion what really matters is being aware of where the veggie come from and how they have been cultivated.
*If you have the chance ask it to your dealer to make sure you know it*

No comments:

Post a Comment