11/14/2016

Photography and photographers...






If you have already spent some of your time on this blog you will probably know who I am.
When I say "Who I am" I mean who I really am, because I'm not only a dreadhead with a blog.


                               
                                     This is me

Photography is not only a passion,
It represents my father as a photographer and as such an important person in my life.
It represents my granparents who always believed in me and gave me my first camera as a gift.
It represents my perseversance and all my sacrifices.
It represents every day I spent busking to have the money to travel.

It represents






The places I saw











The adventures I lived.













I'm thankful for all the sunsets












For all the people I met







                    And for who I haven't met yet.

Some of the photos I collected during the past two years

If you liked them (I hope you did) you need to check them out on Facebook or Instagram

I'm sorry for "spamming" part, I prefer the creative part too.
I found and lost myself in the photos I make, this is so beautiful. I've never felt like this before.
Do you know that feeling when you live "here and now", you are the moment, you are everything and everything is you, don't you?
Well, if you don't, stop whatever you are doing and begin to live your life as you want it to be.
Don't let anyone tell you that You can't do it. 
Forget about career, money, people's opinion, and ask to yourself "How do I feel?"... and remember that if there is someone who can change your reality, that person is YOU.
Let's live in freedom and peace, let's make friends and contemplate the sunset, let's live every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment